this job post:
Boston Pizza - Hamilton ON
Posted on 1/17/2013
Great people are the key to a great restaurant…and a great employer is the key to a great job. At Boston Pizza we continuously strive to be an employer of choice. We want the best people working here, so we do everything possible to create a fun workplace that great people will enjoy and thrive in.
* We start by fostering an environment that encourages career growth and entrepreneurialism. In fact, many of our best managers go on to become operating partners!
* We offer a competitive salary, as well as incentive bonuses so that you share in your restaurant's success.
* We also try to be as flexible with scheduling as possible, because we know you have other parts of your life to consider.
* Next, we make sure you are well trained so that you feel confident and competent in your role. It is a great feeling to know that you can thrive in any scenario a busy restaurant can throw at you!
* And finally we foster a positive, supportive work environment where each member of the team - from the kitchen staff, to the servers and managers - knows what needs to be done and has the tools to do it.
· 2 years previous Bartending experience in a high volume restaurant.
· Wine, spirit and beer knowledge is a definite asset and highly recommended.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Works will in a high-volume, team-oriented environment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application will be sent directly to the hiring manager at Boston Pizza.
Attach Resume or Application
Comments for Hiring Manager
Enter this # in the box to the right
Boston Pizza proudly uses
for web-based restaurant employee scheduling and communication.
Terms and Conditions
copyright ©2007-2014 Schedulefly, Inc. All rights reserved.